Friday, July 12, 2013

Hi everyone i am so new to blogging that I am afraid I am intimidated a little. So bear with me as I fumble my way through this whole blogging thing. I hope I can figure it out. So let's see with this post. Here goes!

I want to show you all a few of the pieces that I have recently finished and will be posting for sell. I hope this will let me post the completed items. I also have some of the items which I am going to give instructions on with photos, once I figure out this blogging thing. 

THIS IS HOW THE PIECE BEGAN. IT WAS PRETTY ROUGH. I THINK IT WAS WHAT WAS CALLED A PARSONS TABLE. IT CAME FROM A FUNERAL HOME I WAS TOLD..... I KNOW BUT LOOK HOW HAPPY IT IS NOW!
ALL FOUR SIDES ARE DIFFERENT!


Add caption
 THIS IS THE TOP OF THE TABLE. YES IT IS VERY TEXTURED. I WOULD PUT A SMALL PIECE OF GLASS ON TOP I THINK. PRETTY COOL ONE OF A KIND PIECE, DON'T YOU THINK?

 Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you.http://pinterest.com/49monthcellserv/boards/

No comments:

Post a Comment